Cantus, Gregorian Chants
Continuing the vocal series by Eduardo Tarilonte, Cantus offers a real Gregorian Monk Ensemble featuring the sounds of the dark Middle Ages.
Cantus is a unique choir library that aims for easily creating your own ultra-realistic liturgical melodies, without using any phrases. Cantus offers a powerful and innovative Phrase-Arranger which combines 24 words (120 elements including words and their syllables) with 5 true legato vowels (a, e, i, o, u) and a special Mmmh articulation, all at your finger tips in one patch.
– 5 different true Gregorian style legatos (a, e, i, o, u)
– Mmmh articulation
– A powerful Phrase-Arranger with 24 words, 3 different articulations (staccato, fast and slow speeds)
– Words can be split into a total of 120 words/syllables
– Words can be combined with true legato playing while the corresponding vowel is automatically selected
– A collection of 20 Gregorian chants splitted into 400 phrases
– 60 minutes of music
– 19 soundscapes, created from vocal samples
– 6.000 samples (stereo, 44kHz, 24 bit), Library Size 2.8 GB
Best Service Cantus v1.1 KONTAKT screenshot
With this update 1.1 we did some product maintenance and made these libraries fit for Native Instrument’s Komplete Kontrol standard. You can now take advantage of the Komplete Kontrol Keyboards and Software with these vocal libraries.
Let’s not forget to give thanks to the Schola Gregoriana Hispana, an amazing gregorian ensemble with more than 25 years of experience and especially to its conductor Francisco Javier Lara who conducted the Monks of Silos for many years, gaining international fame with the album “Chant”.
Kontakt version 5.5 or higher required 请使用 Kontakt 5.5 及以上版本打开