At a glance Vesper is a double engine themed rompler, geared towards “bells and twinkly things” type of sounds. But it hides a powerful randomiser engine, a twin step sequencer and a “Trails layer” which adds motion to each patch.
Vesper comes with 135 sound sources loadable in 2 different slots, plus 20 Trails. Each sound source is multisampled and comes with 3 round robins. Audiofier’s new “intelligent” Randomiser feature makes it incredibly easy to create new sounds quickly and makes presets redundant. It also possible to recall past randomisations and go back and forth in the randomisation history, also recalling past randomisation on the fly.
Even though the Randomisation engine plays a big part in Vesper, for the most creative producers, Vesper still offers the possibility to create patches from scratch, with multiple ways of choosing sound sources, including a categorised Sound Browser, which works hand in hand with the randomisation engine to create sounds which are “just right”.
Following the success of Sequi2r’s family reverseable sounds feature, Vesper gives the option to reverse sounds on the fly and to adjust the length of each reversed sound with the mod wheel. In Vesper you can select whether you want to play both sound sources at once (Single map Mode), one per key zone (Dual Map Mode) or let it happen randomly (Random Map Mode), creating interesting changing textures. This both while you are in Normal Mode or Step Sequencer Mode. The keyboard zone can be defined by the user.
● 2 Main Sound sources, plus Trails sound sources
● 135 + 20 Multisampled, 3 Round robins sounds
● 3.29 GB, NCW compressed, over 4900 samples
● Volume, Pan, Octave and Semitones Shift, High pass and Low pass filters, Attack and release controls per sound source.
● Master Shine, Saturation, Chorus, 2 delays, Lo-fi, Convolution reverb.
● Intelligent Randomiser engine, with undo history.
● Categorised browser
● Undo and redo randomisation up to 1000 undo levels
● Undo level counter to jump to a desired undo level.
● Single, Dual and Random Map mode.
● Pan Control: Widen and Random
●Twin step sequencer, with live recording mode, auto save and auto recall.
● 8 editable twin or single sequences per patch.
● Permanent random sequences generation.
● Temporary random notes generation for user controlled “improvisation”
● Keycontrol with Major and minor scales available.
● Selectable playing percentage for Trails layer.
● Velocity control for Trails layer.
● Requires NI Kontakt 5.5, does not work with Kontakt Player.
请使用 KONTAKT 5.5.0 或更高版本打开