SYNTHiC4TE | May 17 2019 | 10.3 GBEvolution Roundwound Bass是一款复古的J-style电子贝斯，配有圆润的琴弦，音色明亮，清晰，能穿透混音。
低音采样由经验丰富的贝斯手Bill Cushenberry进行。 Bill最初来自加利福尼亚州的伯班克（Burbank），他的音乐生涯很早就开始了，并将他带到了全世界和整个美国。多年来，他一直是西部山间演唱会和工作室现场的支柱，包括奥斯蒙德兄弟（Osmond Brothers）以及唐尼（Donny）和玛丽（Marie）乐队的演出。他演奏各种贝司，但这种特殊的贝司四十多年来一直是他个人的最爱。
Evolution Roundwound Bass配备了我们的Evolution吉他引擎，为您提供了丰富的预约:可定制的映射系统，配置的乐器的音调和可玩性，和一个强大的效果套件。图书馆包括许多工厂预置准备使用的经典和现代低音，适合的权利，以融入混合。
Evolution Roundwound Bass features a vintage J-style electric bass equipped with roundwound strings for a bright, defined tone that cuts through the mix.
We developed this library in collaboration with Rosewood Recording Company, one of Utah’s most venerable recording studios. Guy Randle, the owner and recording engineer at Rosewood Recording Company, incorporates a lot of analog audio equipment when recording, including a Neotek analog console, tube preamps, vintage compressors, and other classic analog gear. While we’ve provided the as-is direct signal of the bass, we also included an enhanced signal as well, which adds some bite to the attack of the notes and also increases the richness and sustain of the bass.
The bass samples were performed by seasoned bassist Bill Cushenberry. Originally from Burbank, California, Bill’s musical career started early and has taken him around the world and across the US. He has been a mainstay in the live gig and studio scene in the intermountain west for many years, including stints in both the Osmond Brothers and Donny and Marie bands. He plays an array of basses, but this particular bass has been his personal favorite for over forty years.
Evolution Roundwound Bass is outfitted with our Evolution guitar engine which provides you with a wealth of appointments: customizable mapping system, configuration for the instrument’s tone and playability, and a robust effects suite. The library includes many factory presets for ready-to-use classic and modern bass tones that fit right into the mix.
– Built-in effects engine for instantly-usable bass tones.
– Adjustable pick position using our proprietary physical modeling technology.
– Powerful mapping system that lets you set how you want to trigger articulations, using conditions such as velocity ranges, MIDI CCs, latching and non-latching keyswitches, and more.
– 21.9 GB (compressed to 9.9 GB using the lossless NCW audio format) of 24-bit samples.
– Articulations such as sustains, palm mutes, mutes, and natural harmonics in fingerstyle and picked playing styles as well as slapping, popping, and performance effects like string slaps, slides, and much more.
– MIDI articulations for instant octaves, grace notes, buzz trills, whole-step slides, whole-step hammer-ons, and slides (velocity-based and tempo-synced).
– Legato samples for slides, hammer-ons, and pull-offs.
– The articulations have 3 dynamics, 2 pick directions (when applicable), and 2x round-robin.